I love this city. But I hate it at the same time. Here is my list of annoying things about NYC and it's people. Feel free to add more!
1. People who take up more than one seat on the train. Or people who sit in the aisle seat and block you from the corner seat so you have to open your mouth and ask them to move so you can sit down.
2. Shopping in person. For anything.
3. People at work who are lazy, make twice as much as you do and do half the work you do.
4. Having to wait in line for practically everything!
5. Waiting a long time to pay for a coffee while foreign tourists who are on line in front of you are trying to differentiate between quarters, nickels, and dimes.
6. People who don't control their animals on the street and expect you to adhere to them.
7. People who walk slowly in groups and take up an entire sidewalk so not only can you not walk through them but you can't walk around them either.
8. The brown, slushy snow mess the day after a snow storm.
9. Waiting twenty minutes for a bus on a weekend, deciding to walk instead and two minutes into the walk, seeing the bus whiz by.
10. The constantly changing temperatures during the months of February, March, and April and the resulting sicknesses that ensue.
I can write much, much more!!
I'll be adding pictures and commentary of the things I love. I am an ordinary person in an extraordinary place. There is no special purpose to this blog other than to project what I am thinking of at any given moment.
All the photos are mine (unless stated otherwise). Please do not use without permission. To learn more about me, check out my linked in profile below.